·
FFCobra Craftsman
22,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else?

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
21,914 Posts
Mine too compared to 3 months ago is the same.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
22,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rich that is what I was thinking. My wife is working from home too and it was slow for her also. We are on a satellite which I am not at all happy with so we start out behind the curve compared to the Comcast we had before we moved. It got better through the day but wife couldn't get onto Zoom at about 4pm. That is a live video conferencing program they use and there were about 10 people on it yesterday. She started the meeting using her phone for audio only and Zoom did finally work 10 min into the meeting. Fortunately DCS PC flying game is working great. Killing Migs or getting killed by Migs is a hoot. Carrier traps in an FA-18 are way harder than they should be in a game but that is the point with this one - as real as possible.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,727 Posts
Mine seems to be acting pretty normal, which supprises me considering the theoretical increased usage.

·
dreamer turned builder
1,071 Posts
Fortunately DCS PC flying game is working great. Killing Migs or getting killed by Migs is a hoot. Carrier traps in an FA-18 are way harder than they should be in a game but that is the point with this one - as real as possible.
Ok you got me. I had to look it up and that looks amazingly cool. And complicated. And time consuming. And fun. If I had the spare time. Love the concept.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts