Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I transferred most of my files to my new website www.VenomXS.com
from the old one, many files still reside in the old server but will eventually move them all.
The new format is not a forum-based layout like the old one, I did include a message board but that will be used for visitors to post questions or suggestions about my website.

Many of the MKIII builders using 03/04 SVT Cobra donors have a space there, they will be able to write articles and update us on their progress.

(If you have a build displayed in my website please contact me to update your info and so that you can continue to upload information in your space, or if you are a new SuperC*obra builder and want a section in my website also let me know).

My website will be used just to display our Builds (and some of my local friends too), we'll leave all the discussions on the how-to to this wonderful FFCars Forum.

Anyways. let me know what you think !

Sergio

·
Super Moderator
29,554 Posts
Excellent website!!

·
Super Moderator
29,554 Posts
*sigh* I really miss that car.

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great site and perfect timing. My kit arrives in less than two weeks. A lot of my terminator build questions are already answered for me on your website. Thanks for the hard work you put into your website and supercobra.
Are you using a Terminator as a donor?

If so, would you be interested in having your own section in my website?
You'd be able to write your own "Articles", but you'll need to host your images in another place like photobucket, etc. to post pictures, just check out the section on other SuperCobra (and other) builders

Thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Are you using a Terminator as a donor?

If so, would you be interested in having your own section in my website?
You'd be able to write your own "Articles", but you'll need to host your images in another place like photobucket, etc. to post pictures, just check out the section on other SuperCobra (and other) builders

Yes, I am using the 2003 terminator as a donor. However I did not buy the entire car, just the engine, transmission, brakes, and hydro-booster . I was unable to get the rear IRS components from the donor, (rear-ended). I would be interested in posting progress on you website. Andrew

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.