Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow,

The new body is done, painted and back at home. It looks great! I think it's better than the first time.

Now the most important thing, thanks to our loyal Houston area FFR'ers who came out in the scorching heat to help me out.

So here's a special thanks to:

The mighty Torres Brother Duo, Donny and Damian (both have FFR's)
Mike Cruz, an all round great guy!
Joe, aka DragonSnake (we'll be in League City for the show tonight, see if you can make it)
Pete who has one majorly customized FFR (that hard top and air conditioning is needed on a day like today).

Pics will be coming soon.

Yahooooooo! -.._

[ August 24, 2002, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Venomous ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
616 Posts
The car did look great! Loved the new stripe spacing. I wish you would have had the new dimenions ready a few weeks earlier!!

Now, get back to putting the car together!

Damian

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Just got back from the TEXANS game....Miami spanked'em good. It was good to come down there and help with the body and see everybody. Duane your car came out really really nice, the color is perfect and the paint job is top notch. I look forward to the day we can do the same for mine. Now put that thing back together and let me know the next time you take it to the car show.
Mike

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Sorry we missed it! Post some pics!

I got a mailing today from some local speed shop that's holding an Exotic car show, but you have to have 4-cars per group. It's Sept 14th. We should enter, do we have 4 FFR roadsters?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts