Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is my first post but I've been reading this forum for some time. I need some suggestions. I'm going to factory five next week to purchase a 33 hot rod. I think I am going to get the complete kit. I will hold off on fenders and top four now. Don't know how much room I will have for storage. I really like the coyote Ford creat engine! I am wondering if I could get any suggestions or help with dealing with the people at factory five on purchasing this kit. ANY thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again the adrenaline is starting to rise.

·
Registered
940 Posts
true

There's nothing to "deal" with. Every person there will make your visit and kit ordering as painless and pleasant as possible. No used car salesmen at FFR. Enjoy your visit.
Mike
I agree with Mike about how they deal with customers.
My only suggestion would be to delete the FF fuel tank since very few
people have had good results with it, and many are buying a Boyd tank.

DB
HR #431

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Trip

We went up there and put a deposit down on it. It should be here the 10th or 17th of November.

I was able to take advantage of the sale, which I received notification of a couple of days before I left. That was perfect timing. I got a good deal on the hard top, 3-link and the rear exhaust. They also gave me a credit for the roadster windshield, since I'm getting the hard top.

Everyone was very, very nice to "deal with"...lol. :001_tongue: They gave us a tour and spent as much time with us as we wanted - I didn't feel rushed, or like I was imposing.

Oh, as a note, don't fly into and out of Boston at 5pm or 10am, then try to make the trip to/from Wareham!!! Traffic was a nightmare, absolutely unbelievable!!!

Mike Schocke

PS - I sure do wish I could get on the Classifieds so I could buy a bunch of parts for my new car!! :001_rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.