Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
612 Posts
Best of luck with the sale, Keith. Seems like you just finished it not too long ago. Why are you selling? What car is next?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it's only been a couple of years. My goal with this project was to build an amazing super car, it was never intended to be a long term possession. I have other projects in the works that are taking my attention so I found that its time to part with my pride and joy. It has really been a lot of fun to take it out. It gets so much attention, very different from my routine vehicle! I will definetely miss that.

·
Super Moderator
29,396 Posts
Beautiful car. Good luck!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold yesterday on "Bring a Trailer" for $ 56 K. It was a bit more than I expected so I'm happy. Thanks to those on the forum who posted positive comments during the auction, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm not a GTM guy, but what a beautiful car and great presentation of the car. Congrats!
Funny enough, the buyer doesn't seem to really want it?

·
Junior Charter Member
612 Posts
Keith, so what happened? Seems like the winner of the auction did not actually want it based on the sale conversation, but there were others who did?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The winner told me he didn't expect to win since he thought it would go for more. There was someone else on the site who expressed interest after the auction but didn't come to terms with the original buyer. The buyer paid me promptly and the car was just picked up two days ago and is headed to CA. Bittersweet. It was quite an adventure.

·
Junior Charter Member
612 Posts
Wow, crazy story!. At least you got paid. Seems like we may see it for sale again soon possibly. Glad you got what you wanted out of it at least.Good luck in whatever is next for you, sir.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts