Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Builder of OVERKILL!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is in Modified Mustangs & Fords this month!! I would like to thank Mark Houlahan for writing a great article about me and the car. I would also like to thank this forum and thefactoryFiveforum for all the build help. I hope I can represent the FFR community well with my build. Its the September issue at news stands now.

·
Junior Charter Member
2,071 Posts
Nice!

My car is in Modified Mustangs & Fords this month!! I would like to thank Mark Houlahan for writing a great article about me and the car. I would also like to thank this forum and thefactoryFiveforum for all the build help. I hope I can represent the FFR community well with my build. Its the September issue at news stands now.
Congratulations! That makes a lot of hard work very satisfying.

Ron

·
Super Moderator
29,375 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Cool. Congrats will pick up a copy for sure.

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
Glad you liked the story and layout, but you should visit here more often! LOL

FFR posted a "What's New" post about it around two weeks ago I think on both sites. Did you get the extra copies I sent you?

Mark

·
Junior Charter Member
2,688 Posts
Congrats, I'll be sure and check it out. Did you ever make a 1/4 mile pass at the track yet? I realize they will boot you off after the first pass, but I would love to know what kind of mph you pull. Cheers.
Thomas

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing that issue.

Thanks,
Will

·
Builder of OVERKILL!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone, Mark thanks for the extra copies of the magazine. Thomas I still need to go make a run at the track. I will post my times when I go with a video.

·
master craftsman
5,597 Posts
Please go soon..............I've been waiting for at least 1.5 years!!! PLEASE!!!

·
Junior Charter Member
134 Posts
Cool! Congratulations. I'll have to pick one up. Your car is insane!

Eric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts