Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This in no way holds a candle to what Mike McGuire did with his car. If you deceide to do this on a finished car plan to take a few days. Even on an unpainted car this was a pain in the butt. One major obstacle I ran into was my aluminum radiator. There is no way to remove or install the radiator with this new aluminum in place. I like the look so much though that I decided to give up my radiator for a smaller stock size one. Shouldnt be a problem with my mostly stock engine.

This looks so much better than the stock FFR supplied pieces.

I plan on doing the same thing with my oil cooler. Will post more pics with that in place later.

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
Uh oh, something else Rod's going to have to do on his, there goes his completion date again... LOL

:D :D :D

Mark

·
2,746 Posts
Beautiful! I was thinking of attempting this mod after seeing M.D.'s car pics. Looks great.

Chris.

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Mike,
It looks great!!! You didn't waste any time did ya?

Mike

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,767 Posts
OK its time to add this product to your site. Just what I need!!!!
Steve

·
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NO WAY Steve. As I see it, way too many variables to make aa single design work on any FFR. I hope somebody tries reproducing them and selling. It would be a great improvement over the stock stuff

·
2,860 Posts
Mike absolutely first class job. Will you be adding and stone protection for the radiator? I finished my water pump and pulleys last night. Thanks. Perfect, also. :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts