Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Heres a pic of my 2 friends from left to right
Mike achorn, me Jimmy Osborne middle,. and Tom Gray right. on the way to Factory Five to pick up Toms Roadster this Saturday. this pic is a testament of the many Friendships ive made since Joining the FFR family.
I had the Pleasure of meeting Tom and Mike at the November Build School and like many others we kept in contact. i made a lot of friends that weekend.

At the end of the weekend. Tom, Myself and mike. along with many others promised to stay in touch with Tom saying when he finally got round to picking up his Roadster he would come Thru Canada. from Travers City MI. and spend some time at my Home talking Cobras and looking at my Build, It doesn't get any better than that

Tom and mike. thank you, and by now your safe at home with your new cobra.

Also thank you for the American flag for my Garage.

"Build School Class of November 06 Rocks"

Jimmy O

[ June 30, 2007, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: cobrabhoy ]

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
Hey...thats my rear end cover I can see!

Jimmy, you look just like I imagined you to be!

Great story...I have also met lots of great friends through the hobby mainly from the forum.

Keep up the good work and get it done!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
24,726 Posts
Wow, a guy in Canada wearing shorts.Must be that three week window of summer huh? Ha Ha. My wife used to work here for a Canadian company and we were always comparing weather and wondering how that country ever got settled in the first place.Seriously, that's really neat that this is working out for you guys.have a great visit!!

·
Junior Charter Member
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Marky just for you bud, thanx it looks great,Sorry i didn't get to the Open house last min changes made it impossible

Jimmy O

1 - 5 of 5 Posts