Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find a Ford service manual for my 93 donor and need something pretty quick. Already have the Chilton. Just lost another Ebay auction ($64+) There is a guy selling the manual on CD for around $35.00...Are the CD versions the same? Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I bought a Mitchell on Demand CD version of what was to be the ford mustang manual. I was very disappointed. It is all American cars with the mustang as part of the set. You get a key that gives you access to the Ford stuff

It has a little more information than the Chiltons but is hard to find details as you have to search down and then go all the way back up to change topics. The images are not integrated and you cannot just "browse" read.

I use my Ford Shop manual all day every day that I am in the garage. My suggestion is to keep trying.

·
Non-Traditionalist (I'm not a purist, just look at
3,008 Posts
You can get a Ford Service Manuel on CD from ebay for $25!
I did and I love it.
-Mirko

·
Senior Charter Member
580 Posts
OK
Here's the Deal. Send me a BLANK CD and a prepaid return envelope and I will send you a copy of the Pirated software( 1993-1994 Ford Car Workshop Manual Ver 13.0) for you to inspect . Ford and E-Bay didn't give a S__t about this software being copyed and sold as orginals so I will let you decide what we should do with it. You can be the Judge.

D.H.McClain
1318 Kenwick
Pasadena,TX. 77504

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this great or what??? First thing in the morning and all I need to know is on the forum. I will keep looking for the real thing but in the mean time maybe I'll send a package to Texas and get a free look see! Thanks to all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts