Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· FFCobra Craftsman
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the 4 plugs (with short wires) that go on the original Mustang flip switches that were reused on the MK-1 kits. They are headlight, hazard,etc Most people that dieted the harness throw these away but I need them for a project. Thanks!

· FFCobra Craftsman
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are the 4 paddle type switches that were on the 91 Gt Mustang dash. One is a 2 position parking/headlight, one is hazard, one is off/on (don't remember the function) and the other one is momentary on (fog lights?).
Thanks.

· Senior Charter Member
6,409 Posts
More Info

On my '88, the switches were thus (and i'm using them):

Headlight, two position switch,
Fog Lights, one position switch,
Emergency Falshers, one pisition switch,
Rear Window Defogger, one pisition momentary switch.

I have noticed that in the early 90's, the wiring harness changed and some of the plugs changed as well. I have been looking for a Low Oil Level Warning Realy. The only one I have found is from (I think) a '94 and is completely different from the one I need in the relay body, the wire gage and the plug configuration.

Hope you do find what you need.

Regards, Rick.

· FFCobra Craftsman
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Rick, that clears up what the switches operate. I want to use the fog light switch for interior lights but need the plug. I already have the plugs hooked up for the headlights and hazards.

· FFCobra Craftsman
1,785 Posts
I found foglight and rear defroster connectors!

Dave,
I sent two PMs-disregard the first one. Send me your address and the plugs will be on their way.
Best regards,
Chuck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.