Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Charter Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the topic has been done before but, what tunes get your right foot to twitchin..
Personal favorites are:

Oreo Cookie Blues & Wham - Lonnie Mack
Get outta Denver - B. Seger
Have a good time, but get out alive - Iron City Houserockers
Trouble Man - Jimmy Thackery & the Drivers
Human Cannonball - Webb Wilder
Okee Dokee Stomp - Hollywood Fats
Some stuff by Bugs Henderson, most any SRV, Ronnie Earl, a little reggae

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts

·
Sr FFR builder
5,565 Posts
I have the first 10 CD's from the Reprise collection of Frank Sinatra in my changer. I am getting ready to trade them in for 10 from the Capitol collection. You can never have too much Frank!

·
Registered
88 Posts
L.A. Women by The Doors and Highway Star by Deep Purple........it is impossible to drive less than 80 MPH when those songs are cranking

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Wow. That's ALL good stuff. I like to listen to Sirius - I get an incredible variety of good stuff, and they play Radar Love at least once in a while. Jimmy Thackaray is awesome!!!

Hey Don! If you like David Lanz, pick up an album he did 10-15 years ago called Skyline Firedance. One of my favorite working-in-the-shop albums. Also check out Michael Jones, a Narada stablemate. Incredible piano.

Probably one of my all time favorite New Agers is a synth player named Suzanne Ciani. One of her albums, The Velocity of Love, is killer - probably in my top 5 ever list.

But when I'm moving - Lynyrd Skynard.

All the best,
Tag

·
Scalded Cat
1,847 Posts
It isn't my favorite, but for some reason it always pops into my head while driving home.
I don't know who sings it or the song title,
but it goes something like...

"Take the long way home".... can't remember the rest?

·
Charter Member
601 Posts
Todd,

That would be Supertramp, off the "Breakfast in America" Album.

Current Favorites in the cd changer are:

Stacy's Mom-Fountains of Wayne
1985-Bowling for soup
Playmate of the Year-Zebrahead

Of course, AC/DC-Highway to Hell always get's my heart rate going and right foot pressing downward.. especially those first few bars!

Dave

·
Supreme Cobra Commander
9,692 Posts
Slowride- I think some states have statutes that will allow you an extra 15mph if you are playing it. Back in the day at the skating rink they played that during long races and we would be about to puke near the end because the song is so long.

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts
Originally posted by Shodan:
... Hey Don! If you like David Lanz, pick up an album he did 10-15 years ago called Skyline Firedance. One of my favorite working-in-the-shop albums. Also check out Michael Jones, a Narada stablemate. Incredible piano.

Probably one of my all time favorite New Agers is a synth player named Suzanne Ciani. One of her albums, The Velocity of Love, is killer - probably in my top 5 ever list....

I have Skyline Firedance. Thanks for other suggestions.

d

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Junior Charter Member
1,314 Posts
most of the time techno-trance....

on the way to vegas, (or just going out on the town) its always the Rat Pack.

·
Cobra Builder
1,724 Posts
Rush-Red Barchetta
(Will make you want a red Cobra!)
Judus Priest-Breaking the Law

Iron Maiden-Aces High (Intro w/ Sir W. Churchill)

Now you guy's got me thinking I must have a radio!

Later, Pat

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am with Monk... Techno. Specifically Radioactive Goldfish. Also an occasional Jimmy buffet.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts