Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attn: FFCars.Com forum members

I just spoke with Bill (FFCars). I sincerely want to resolve Jeff's problems. Between the time I spoke to Bill, Jeff called me up and we went over his concern's. I am happy to see we got everything resolved as I had no idea the problems he was having. We figured out the problem and Jeff is going to take one more stab at it this weekend I think and make a final decision on Monday on which parts he wants to keep/return.

I have changed the description of the valve covers on my earlier post so people will understand the fitment issues and description more clearly. We are going to start carrying a new brand of covers that I think the member's will be more impressed and happy with which you will see in a post soon to come.

Bill has expressed to me that he doesn't want to see his members have to resort to posting negative posts to get results. I agree. I am sorry it came to this. Muscle Motors wants to take care of our customers and I will do my best to make sure that we do a good job of addressing customers service issues. Just give us a call or email first. We can't do anything if we don't here from you.

The bottom line is that I'm going to do my best to take care my customers. Not just Jeff, but everyone. I'm not running a fly-by-night operation as we have been in business since 1993 and I personally have been working on 5.0 Mustang's since 1990. We carry and stock hundreds of products and offer the best prices on all performance parts we carry. In fact we supply many other companies parts on a wholesale level as well.

I may not always be able to make everyone happy with MMP's return policies, but I will do my best to work with customers who return items that have not been installed and items that were purchased within the last 30-days. Most defective items are covered under the manufacturer's warranty and are handling completely though consumer and manufacterer. In fact most manufacturer's implement this in their own warranties. This policy is just like most other's as we have looked at others and implemented what we thought would be best for our company.

Thank you for everyone's past and continued business and I look forward to offering you the best customer service and prices on performance parts that we can.

As always we are just a phone call or email away with any part or tech question's that you forum member's may have. Remember to say in your email you are a forum member so we know who you are.

Have a good weekend.

Jack Abraham
Muscle Motors Performance
[email protected]
http://www.musclemotors.com
818-888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Affordable for Everyone!"

[ September 27, 2002, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Muscle Motors Performance ]

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Thanks Jack.

I talked to Jack today and he is going to do his best to take care of Jeff and everyone else on FFCars for that matter. I hate it when our forum has a negative post about a vendor or product, but sometimes it’s necessary.

Hopefully we won’t have any more threads like Jeff’s for a long time, but if we do, please remember our FFCars “Bill of Rights” regarding vendors. http://www.ffcars.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005609 When bashing of a vendor is warranted, go for it! But please remember to stick to our very simple rules of engagement.

Thanks,

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.