Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone actually gotten a top from tis guy? I now have 2 customers waiting for a top one was ordered in 2011. Yes 2011.
Anybody else in the same boat?
Mike

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,533 Posts
I got one about a year ago, it is a LeMans style. I drove down to pick it up, really nice guy. Havent heard a peep from him since. I have called, emailed and sent a letter through the mail with no reply. I had some questions on fitment and he was going to send me a plug to fill in the hole for the gas filler. I paid half up front and then the rest when I picked it up. Long ride to Pittsburgh area, I should have had him ship it but I may not have gotten it if I did! Hope you get it resolved.

Mike

·
Registered
205 Posts
I got a top from Bruce and happy as hell!! He did an awesome crate job and arranged cheap shipping through Fastenal for me. That was 2015 !!!! The deal was made right from this site. No issues at all. And he responded to me within reasonable time. Hope this helped.
7 year order obviously ain't right. Not sure what to think. He is not a ripoff.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Love the look of his tops but the waiting period I have read about killed any idea of getting one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone actually gotten a top from tis guy? I now have 2 customers waiting for a top one was ordered in 2011. Yes 2011.
Anybody else in the same boat?
Mike
Yes I got a LEMANS top back in 2016. Took about 4 months if I recall. I’m from Toronto so he sipped it to the boarder and I picked it up there.
I never met him but was pretty much a straight shooter. However I sounded like an older gentleman back then. Hopefully he’s not in a bad way if there’s no correspondence being returned.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Yes I got a LEMANS top back in 2016. Took about 4 months if I recall. I’m from Toronto so he sipped it to the boarder and I picked it up there.
I never met him but was pretty much a straight shooter. However I sounded like an older gentleman back then. Hopefully he’s not in a bad way if there’s no correspondence being returned.
Reports of my demise are GREATLY exagerated,

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Note that Mike's original post was in 2018. Post #8 reopened this thread 7 days ago. :rolleyes:

Nonetheless, it is good to hear Bruce is still out there and I guess still making his tops and more. 😁

George

1 - 11 of 11 Posts