Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the pedal back from the machine shop. I had the AC pedals machined to remove the AC and I got them to open up the thru holes to fit some rubber pieces. The rubber pieces will act as grips. They also notched the bosses in the back and drilled for pins. I also had a gas pedal and dead pedal machined to match the style of the AC pedals. The gas pedal will be a floor mounted one.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,969 Posts
As usual...looks great! You have set your own standard of work...

Marc

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Very cool looking. I like the matching gas and dead pedals too. Nice touch.

What are the emblems you're installing? Will the coating hold up to the foot wear?
(Can you share where you got them?)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Nice work! But how on earth did you find space for a dead pedal in there? I don't have enough space between my clutch and the footbox sidewall. Then again, I do have rather wide feet.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cool looking. I like the matching gas and dead pedals too. Nice touch.

What are the emblems you're installing? Will the coating hold up to the foot wear?
(Can you share where you got them?)
The emblems are actually steering wheel ones. They are recesses inside the pedals. With the rubber ring that I plan to put around them, they will be further recessed.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Like Marc said, really nice as usual. I bet you are going to come up with at least 13 more ideas before you thought you were getting the car on the road in 2013!LOL

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.