Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a photo of a MKII that was painted at Metal-morphous over 12 years ago.David Cowin was the original owner, the new owner had a fender bender or should I say crack. The body had to be removed to do the repair that was located just under the left head light. While it was there the MM crew color sanded and polished out the entire body. It looks like it just came out of the paint booth!! Goes to show that with some basic maintenance and a good paint job over quality fiberglass your cobra should look like new for a very long time..

The first photo was take after the re-polish and repair:001_tt1:
The second photo is a 26 year old ERA displayed at MM's new location,,,,

A little polishing and wax could save a lot in the long run not to mention that your cobra will always look it best:)

8,381 Posts
Wow!

My next one will be black!

· Registered
1,392 Posts
Car looks great. I saw that you mentioned a new location for MM ? Is their address no longer:

222 Elm St, #11, North Haven, CT

Thanks, I'm shipping some items over there.

· Charter Member
2,034 Posts
Ron did good work at the old location too... ;)

· Charter Member
2,034 Posts
TY---Thats the new address

Jeff- you should stop by the lo-cal when you get a chance.
Good idea - it's been a while and I want to see the "new" shop. Let me see what I can do to sneak away from work in the next week or two during the day. I'll be in touch...

· Registered
1,392 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.