Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Blues n Brews
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a new black carpet set for a MKII that they are willing to sell? I'm changing my interior from tan to black and need carpet and prefer to use the Factory Five carpet set if I can get one for a reasonable price.

Thanks

ewh123

·
Big Sky Builder
2,633 Posts
Does anyone have a new black carpet set for a MKII that they are willing to sell? I'm changing my interior from tan to black and need carpet and prefer to use the Factory Five carpet set if I can get one for a reasonable price.

Thanks

ewh123
How different is the MKIII stuff? I have my box of that carpet that I wasn't going to use and planned on selling, but if it won't fit...

·
Charter Member
1,489 Posts

Thanks

ewh123
I have a complete set you can have for the cost of shipping. I think it is only missing 1 small 10"x10" piece. Mike

·
Blues n Brews
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How different is the MKIII stuff? I have my box of that carpet that I wasn't going to use and planned on selling, but if it won't fit...
I don't know what difference there is in the fittment of the carpet from a MKII to a MKIII. Anyone know if a MKIII carpet can be adapted to a MKII?

Thanks

Eric
ewh123

·
Blues n Brews
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a complete set you can have for the cost of shipping. I think it is only missing 1 small 10"x10" piece. Mike
Thanks, I've got a line on two carpet sets. If these fall through I'll PM you and give you my info for shipping.

Eric
ewh123

1 - 5 of 5 Posts