Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ues have ordered the car, the engine, and the completion parts, my production date is a ways out yet, 1 Oct, I am using Stewart, to the boarder, then driving accross to get it hopefully with a u haul trailer. Am not having it crated, saved 1500 US.

·
Registered
Mk4 C
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ues have ordered the car, the engine, and the completion parts, my production date is a ways out yet, 1 Oct, I am using Stewart, to the boarder, then driving accross to get it hopefully with a u haul trailer. Am not having it crated, saved 1500 US.
I guess I could send it to Bellingham also. I thought the crate might be money well spent to keep everything together and protected. I have not ordered the completion kit yet and am building the engine locally. I am trying to soarce all the other stuff myself. Looks like it is hard to find Halibrand wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
As far as wheels go, I stuck with tje ones from factory Five, seemed like a food deal, nit sure if thet come up for sale often, so I just grabbed them from Ryan Valin with the rest of the completion parts

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard

·
Registered
19 Posts
Same to you,
I was talking with a couple other folks and their kits are ready for delivery, but they have been waiting for the TC letter, also others have been waiting for Parts still from FF, since Aug. Good thing I am a long ways out yet, looks like build time-line is going to be parts supply dependant for allot of folks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.