Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a supplier of the red gel coat that was used in the making of our Mk4 bodies. I understand that FF used to sell a Gel Coat repair kit (80876) but I can't get it to list on their website. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. - Thanks

PS-and yes I have spent about an hour Googling for it so either my search skills are greatly diminishing (entirely possible) or I've completely missed it somehow....

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Someone on the other forum posted a detailed gelcoat thread within the past month

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm looking for a supplier of the red gel coat that was used in the making of our Mk4 bodies. I understand that FF used to sell a Gel Coat repair kit (80876) but I can't get it to list on their website. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. - Thanks

PS-and yes I have spent about an hour Googling for it so either my search skills are greatly diminishing (entirely possible) or I've completely missed it somehow....
I did my car, call factory five they don’t list all the products on their website

1 - 4 of 4 Posts