Factory Five Racing Forum banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hopefully you get a notification for this question... do you have this thread saved off with pictures that are not so blured out? Its a photo bucket issue I’m sure... like zip it up and email it? Alot of great information detailing things and the photos are junk..
try downloading the photobucket extension for chrome fix and it'll show the pics.

·
Not a waxer
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Photobucket has taken everything hostage and as of a few months ago unless you buy a subscription from them the watermark/blurring will remain even if you add the extension "fix" that chewy mentioned. I can't even see my own photos on their site without paying (which aint gonna' happen).

I've said this before---that bodywork thread is almost 10 years old now and I do a lot of things differently so do not take it as gospel. Better to think of it as simply an indication of the scope of work involved.

Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jeff, appreciate the time to reply... Im trying to vision knocking off the seams and cleaning out the voids... etc... thats all... feel like pitching a tent in your back yard and helping in the shop to gather it all in.

·
Registered
41 Posts
A sixteen hour day yesterday kicked my arse but it is sprayed. Even after sleeping a few hours I still don't feel like typing much so here are some pics of the progression to tell the story.

Had a few bugs stop by to visit just as I made the last pass---bastages. Between them and a couple of flaws that are going to need some extra attention I'll probably need to give it some spot clear after wetsanding.

Later,
Jeff
Hey Jeff,

How did you maintain your center line while finishing the body work and laying the white strip paint? I test painted a speed shape and tried the blue vinyl and green pin stripe tape. The blue tape pealed the paint right off. How long did you wait between stages?

cheers,
Jamie

101 - 104 of 104 Posts