Factory Five Racing Forum banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hopefully you get a notification for this question... do you have this thread saved off with pictures that are not so blured out? Its a photo bucket issue I’m sure... like zip it up and email it? Alot of great information detailing things and the photos are junk..
try downloading the photobucket extension for chrome fix and it'll show the pics.

·
Not a waxer
11,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Photobucket has taken everything hostage and as of a few months ago unless you buy a subscription from them the watermark/blurring will remain even if you add the extension "fix" that chewy mentioned. I can't even see my own photos on their site without paying (which aint gonna' happen).

I've said this before---that bodywork thread is almost 10 years old now and I do a lot of things differently so do not take it as gospel. Better to think of it as simply an indication of the scope of work involved.

Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jeff, appreciate the time to reply... Im trying to vision knocking off the seams and cleaning out the voids... etc... thats all... feel like pitching a tent in your back yard and helping in the shop to gather it all in.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts