Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charter Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased several Mk III's and have one extra if anyone is interested. I am located in Clayton, NC (just east of Raleigh). Why wait 2+ months for a kit from Factory Five when you can buy one now?

The frame can be moved by three people and the body easily by two. The whole kit can be picked up with a standard car trailer and a pick up truck .

If you buy from me, I can show you assembly tips plus the Mk III that we have built. I also have donor car connections, so the whole package can be obtained from this region ;) . Interested? email: [email protected]

·
Charter Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the responses. Here are the details of the kit we have:

Mark III kit: $11,900
Hood Hinge Option: $250
Wind Wings: $125
Seat Track Assembly $69
Body Cut Outs: $120
Powdercoated Frame: $250 (it is beautiful too!)

The kit plus options plus what we have in delivery totals $13,514.00

Thank you,
Jayme

·
FFCobra Fanatic
376 Posts
so the total on the kit was about 12,700. what is the bottom line on this kit? I don't see anyone paying for shipping to your shop, and then repaying to ship it to their place (if on the west coast, or long distance.) you must have some room in the price, I have ordered a few and know how the discounts work. thanks, Brad

·
Charter Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thought was that someone would pick it up in my area so they would not have to pay for transport. The attraction would be that we have a kit now, not two months from now. Plus we could show them assembly tips, give them our notes, and tell them what extra parts are needed or what needs to be modified (things the assembly manual does not discuss). For the options on the car, plus transportation, someone would have at least what we are asking plus a long wait.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
Yeah,

But most people in the NC area are going to go with Whitby's as they are a tried and true resosurce for everything FFR related.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.