Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
California registered SB-100 Roadster with 4400 miles (2012 SPCNS)
351W Stroker Motor (1969 Block)
Tremec TKO 600 5 speed
3 link rear end
15” 5 lug vintage AC3 Wheels

Nautical Blue/Wimbledon white stripes (red team stripes are vinyl and removable)
Paint/Body by Ken Pike-Package 3 with fill and roll fender edges

Powder coated chassis, manual steering, 11” brakes, Autometer traditional gauges, heater, leather seats, chromed Breeze roll bar.......and much more to follow in another post.

I have almost every receipt and parts documentation that was used in the build (3 inch high stack of papers goes to the winner) .Car was originally purchased in 2007-I purchased it from that buyer as an un-started kit in 2012. I finished the build and registered the car in early 2014. The majority of the miles on the car were put on the first 2 years after registration. For me, the joy was the build and hours and weeks of research and I ended up not driving the car as much as I anticipated. I have probably spent more on electricity for the trickle charger than on gas the past 2 years. I will followup this post with pictures and more details of all that is in the build. I will be completely open and honest with potential buyers so feel free to PM me any questions you may have. Asking $33,000.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PXL_20210428_171512864.jpg

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
410W Stroker Engine:
351W 1969 Block-Probe crankshaft, rods and bearings-Edelbrock RPM Performer Intake #7181, Edelbrock RPM Performer Cam #7182-Edelbrock RPM Heads #60259, Canton front sump 9 qt. pan #15-680S-ARP main studs, ARP Head Studs, ARP oil pan studs.

I have all the receipts for the parts used and the machine work that was done. Hasn't leaked a drop on my garage floor in 6 years. Motor has approximately 5000 miles on it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Includes all the extra's that went into the build. Snapless Tonneau Cover, Finishline flannel cover, 28" Cobrapack ceracoated pipes, Replicaparts Roadster nose aluminum, Russ Thomsom Radiator fan shroud cover, Leather door panels with pockets, driveshaft safety loop, Breeze SS battery box, extra set of coated sidepipes.....and on and on and on. Like I said in the first post, 3 inches of receipts included.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tremec TKO 600 5 speed
3 link rear end

Nautical Blue/Wimbledon white stripes (red team stripes are vinyl and removable)

Powder coated chassis, manual steering, 11” brakes, Autometer traditional gauges, heater, leather seats, chromed Breeze roll bar.......and much more to follow in another post.

I have almost every receipt and parts documentation that was used in the build (3 inch high stack of papers goes to the winner) .Car was originally purchased in 2007-I purchased it from that buyer as an un-started kit in 2012. I finished the build and registered the car in early 2014. The majority of the miles on the car were put on the first 2 years after registration. For me, the joy was the build and hours and weeks of research and I ended up not driving the car as much as I anticipated. I have probably spent more on electricity for the trickle charger than on gas the past 2 years. I will followup this post with pictures and more details of all that is in the build. I will be completely open and honest with potential buyers so feel free to PM me any questions you may have. Asking $33,000.
Tremec TKO 600 5 speed
3 link rear end

Will you give me a call. I tried sending a message but, it said i had reached my quota.
Dan W
612-236-3368

·
Registered
263 Posts
That's a nice build.....Looks like a nice buy for someone, I can tell you that from my stack of receipts you would never come close to building it for that.....GLWS!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will you give me a call. I tried sending a message but, it said i had reached my quota.
Dan W
612-236-3368
I can call you tonight after work or preferably Saturday works best for me? My email address is [email protected]. My phone number is 530-790-5584. Feel free to email any questions you have.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Down here in SoCal....that would be a sweet road trip. Any issues keeping that motor cool?
I'm in Yuba City/Marysville.....pretty hot during the summers too. No problem keeping the motor cool.....the driver has an issue before the car does. I have a 351W in a Mustang that occasionally has some challenges with heat...never with the Cobra.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Car sold today.

Thank you all for the interest. Congratulations Allen, nice meeting you today.

Reactions: AllanH
1 - 11 of 11 Posts