Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon forum members. Unfortunately I am selling my FFR MK 3 roadster. It is a non-donor build ordered 11/2005. It took many years to complete, due to some serious health challenges, but has been "on the road" for 2.5 years now. I have just under 4,000 miles on it. Runs great. Listed below are SOME HI-LITES.
#1 347 Dart based SBF built by Southern Style Racing engines. Alum. heads, light weight
flywheel, Quick Fuel 650 "road race" carb, 438 HP on dyno. MSD billet distributer and
6AL box. Full machine work, parts list, blue printing, and dyno sheets.
#2 Richmond super T 10, close ratio 4speed with "long" shift linkage. Spherical rod ends.
#3 22 gallon cell with new bladder (2 years old). Hinged & dzus fastened access panel
from trunk floor.
#4 Powder coated chassis, dual roll bars, 3 link, Cobra R brakes front & rear.
#5 Other than radiator hoses, all other lines are aeroquip with AN fittings. 95% of bolts
are grade 8. Small hardware are drilled and tapped stainless.
#6 Quick release windshield with stainless side plates (replace brass) & machined side
screws to fit correctly. Billet mirrors x 3.
#7 Fully insulated & carpeted cockpit & trunk. Heat shields on side pipes as well as
nomex, "roll out" heat shields from inside cockpit, for any shorter legged passengers.
#8 Separate, removeable, panel with 6 relays, double 12 volt sockets under dash. Hidden
kill switch, self cancelling turn signal stalk on steering column.
#9 Fully ducted radiator and enclosed shroud.
#10 "Bullet" styled wheels with Nitto drag radials.
#11 Professional body and paint work. British Racing Green pearl metallic with White
stripes. Ghosting of Gold pearl in the white stripes. Matching snapless tonneau.
#12 Built and driven in Florida. Always garaged.

** NEVER RACED OR TRACKED !

For sale at $44,900 .

Unfortunately I seem to be "computer challenged," and unable, so far, to post pictures here. I've had more than one person try to help me but still unable to post pictures. I'm sure I can email pictures as needed. Thank you for your considerations, Irwin.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I see this roadster almost every weekend. It is a fantastic looking car. A well thought out build that has paint and body fit second to none. Good luck with the sale Irwin! Someone is going to get a gem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts