Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill asked me to be here today to answer questions about FFR. I am happy to do this and I figure you guys deserve as much information as we can provide.

The last year and a half has seen more change and more growth than at any point in the company's history. Without the yoke of Shelby's legal crap, we are going even faster. I don't sleep at night anymore. I have never been so excited and passionate about anything in my life (except for that little blonde I met in Michigan twelve years ago... but then I married her).

I have made a commitment to be in the field and at the track more this year. I'll be at Knotts April 27, Carolina Motorsports Park April 20, Nor Cal Spec Race May 11 and Carlisle May 18. Also I can't wait to attend the DVSF in June with my little girl Jenny and the rest of the family. Don't forget the June 8 open house (which will EXCEED all expectations.. we have actual paving here this year!). There's more on the schedule but I just wanted everyone to know that we'll be out in force after two seasons of legal induced hibernation.

Well, no questions? Guess I'll get out of here early...

David Smith

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.