Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Charter Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am cleaning out the garage and need to get rid of a bunch of stuff. The two digital gauges where in my '03 SCCA Cobra. The Amp gauge came new with my FFR MK1 Kit and the Vacuum gauge I bought to replace the Amp gauge but ended up going with Autometer vintage gauges on my prevoius FFR build. I have all the original factory paperwork that came with each of the gauges.

First is an Autometer Monster Tach with memory. The tach is in perfect shape and inlcudes the mounting bracket. It was $129.95 so I would like to get $90 for it.

The digital speedometer is made by Nordslog and has a built in odometer. It only has 60 miles on it but has a few scuff on the bezel from sitting on my work bench. It measures 0-60 times, 1/4 miles times as well as measure top speed. It cost $139.95 new so I would like to get $75 for it.

The digital temp gauge was bought at the same time the speedo was and is in like new condition. The part number is SUM-G2984 and it can be used for water, oil or tranny temp. It looks like it has some scratches in the face but it is just dirt. It was $31.95 new so I would like to get $15 for it.

The Amp gauge and the Vacuum gauge are brand new. The vacuum gauge is still in the box and includes all fittings and chrome mounting bezel. The Amp gauge came from FF w/o a mounding bracket and I guess I have misplaced the light. Both gauges for $5.

·
Registered
188 Posts
vacuum-amp gauges

PM sent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts