Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the parts sitting in storage from my 5 lug conversion, I never even thought to post the stuff here. Anyway, another member on this board needed a part so I got it out to him and got the rest of the parts out for sale. I'd like to keep this stuff a local sale, as it's all pretty large and heavy.

(2) rear axles (l & r). Good shape, have about 90k miles on them. The only thing needed to be done is a set of O-rings for the c-clips. $80 for set

(2) front spindles (l & r). Again, pretty good shape. Will need a good cleaning and a sand-blasting to look pretty, but useable nonetheless. $175 for the set.

(1) front LH brake caliper. Decent shape, needs a cleaning. free
Does have Steeda's aluminum caliper sleeves installed, however.

(4) Turbine wheels. These things aren't in that great of shape, but can be used. 2 tires are in pretty good shape, and 2 are in horrible shape (these were installed for free to get me home, they have about -5% tread on them :D). Centercaps included, but I believe 2 of them are cracked. Asking $100 for the set of 4, will haggle.

(1) spare tire! :D :D :D Yes, my friends, for the price of gas YOU may own a nostalgic piece of history... the ever valuable spare tire! This thing is worthless, however, and unless somebody really wants it, I'm tossing it.

No reasonable offers refused.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts