Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Misc Build/Mustang Parts for Sale Including Valve Covers, Flywheel, Air Cleaner, and More!

3K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Mustang Man 
#1 ·
I have some leftover build parts (yes, they've been sitting that long), plus some general Mustang parts that will work in an FFR build as well. Located in Central Florida, and most parts can be shipped. I would just need your ZIP to get an estimate to you. Thanks for looking!

-Zero Balance 157-tooth SFI flywheel for 10.5-inch clutch, Ford PN M-6375-D302B, NEW $225

-Small-Block Ford Manual Trans Block Plate, Ford PN M-7007-B, NEW, $40

-SCT Big Air Cone Filter Adapter, PN 2900, NEW, $30

-Standard Motor Products EGR Valve, PN EGV256, NEW, $85
-Standard Motor Products EGR Sensor, PN VP1T, NEW $10

-Moroso Small-Block Ford Fuel Pump Block Off Plate, Black, NEW, $5

-Ford Performance Pent Roof Small-Block Valve Covers, PN M-6582-W351PR, NEW Take Off from Crate Engine, includes breathers, bolts, and new gasket set, $200

-Cobra Air Filter Assembly, Dual Stud/Single Carb with K&N Filter and stock paper replacement filter, USED but in nice shape, $100

-Mustangs Plus Resto-Mod Shifter Assembly, NEW and no longer sold by Mustangs Plus, great remote-style shifter that can be used instead of mid-shift conversion, $125

-Holley Billet Throttle Return Bracket, PN 20-284, Black, USED but in really nice shape, $30

-Professional Products Billet Oil Filter, PN 10881, Standard replacement for FL-1A that is cleanable and reusable, NEW, $75

See less See more
#3 ·
Apologies, for some reason I cannot edit my original post (error about not being able to edit more than 10 posts in 7 days, yet I haven't edited anything in months!)...

The following items are now sold:
-Flywheel
-Restomod Shifter
-Holley Throttle Return Spring Bracket

Thanks for looking!

#4 ·
Valve covers are now sold as well. Thanks for looking, everything else is still available.

Mark

#6 ·
Yes, filter assembly with reusable filter and spare paper filter (new in box) still available. Thanks...

Mark

#8 ·
Thanks, can you provide ZIP and I'll get shipping cost for you.

Mark

#10 ·
Still trying to find a good box to get it boxed up and weighed for the shipping. Appreciate your patience Carlos...

#12 ·
Alright, I have it boxed up and weighed. Using the above ZIP it looks like $30 UPS Ground and about $38 USPS Regular Mail. USPS Priority Mail is $45...

Sadly it is the size of the box to fit such a long item. LMK if you're still interested with shipping. Thanks...

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.