Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone take a look at this picture and tell me if this correct..engine compartment by passengerside foot box..there is a bar that runs at an angle from the 4"tube to under the dash..on the passengerside it appears to be mis-aligned.. just the edge is welded on..Is this right or do I need to have it rewelded...

If the picture doesn't work click the link and check out picture (90)...Thanks again

http://community.webshots.com/album/48113182MMXToi

·
Senior Charter Member
227 Posts
MINE IS THE SAME WAY BUT THE DRIVERS SIDE

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello tony..Checked out your pics..On the passengerside yours looks like mine..I wonder if that is the way it is supposed to be..Hmmm..Thanks for the reply

·
6,546 Posts
Yup it's right.

A little unsightly, but that's about all.

I bounced a picture of mine to Jim @ FFR.

It's really kind of an interesting situation, as with the delivered frame being SO exposed you can see everything.

With the car assembled you won't be able to see that angle or about 70 - 80% of the frame.

I asked, as I'm sweating the small stuff on the build in anticipation of keeping this car a LONG, LONG time.

Ozona

[ August 25, 2002, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Ozona ]

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
mine is the same on pass side.
Mike

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Mine, too...looks like hell, but I guess they're all like that. Apparently the tape measure they need to figure out what's wrong IS ON BACKORDER.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts