Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the Tony Sousa Show today but I got 1st!! :001_tongue: Nice show, super hot out and Anthony Bouserlleris ( I totally butchered his name) with the 427 barnfind and the 2 other comp cars was there. The rest of the line up were the usual guys...Hank Williams et all. Allan Grant was the featured speaker.

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Mr. Nut

It was an excellent day with friends .... But Mr. Nut .... next time you'll need your own umbrella ... Dan, thanks for all the great information on your build.
With all the road rash on my car, 2nd place is not bad ...
Mike

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was an excellent day with friends .... But Mr. Nut .... next time you'll need your own umbrella ... Dan, thanks for all the great information on your build.
With all the road rash on my car, 2nd place is not bad ...
Mike

Mikey, if it's any consolation, I posted on facebook that I thought your car should have won. When they announced your name for 2nd, I was already walking back to my car figuring there was no way I'd even get an honorable mention. Well, needless to say, it surprised the hell out of me too when I heard my name called. I think I won because of the decals!

I also think that with my newly acquired inflated ego, I will go out and purchase my very own super tricked out umbrella/chair combo just to make you jealous! Ha. Thanks for sharing your umbrella with me today though. Hell, did you see the mounting bracket Dan Ziol made for his umbrella to mount to his chair? I wouldn't expect anything less out of Dan! I"ll see you for next years show and seriously, if you're ever up in the Beverly Hills area during the week, do let me know.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Nice going Mike! I am sure it was your captivating smile and boyish good looks that got you second prize. But, then again, your smile and looks may be why you didn't get first?

It is the cars and the owners that make the show. Congratulations to you and Jon on both accounts.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Good job Mike. The best ive done is 2nd place in a beauty contest playing Monopoly with the kids.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congrats, guys! Mikey, great to meet you at Baja Cantina last month-- did you make it back down there on the same set of rear tires? ;)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Good stuff guys!! congrats. Enjoy it until i get on the road. LOL!!!!

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bring it on playa! :001_tongue:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.