Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got a good email or phone number for Mike Kelley? I need to buy some parts for one of the APE hardtops and have had no luck getting in touch.
Thanks, Ken

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,732 Posts
What APE bits are you looking for? I can check what I may have left over.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guy. Thanks for the response. I need the side windows and the rear window as well. I would like to put in the portholes, but since I am having trouble getting in touch with Mike I will take what I can get. Ken

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,732 Posts
Are you looking for the flip up windows, or the rear quarters? I recently switched to the door mounted windows, so been considering selling my flip up ones.

For the rear quarters, I think easy enough to get some lexan and cut to fit with a Dremel. McMaster Carr has the seals you need, I replaced all of mine. I can locate the part number, but should be searchable on the forum too. I think I have the basic dimensions for the quarters too, if that helps.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Redfish. Yes I am looking for the flip up style windows. Do those hinge off the windshield post or the hardtop? Do you have some thought what you want for them? Let me know. Shipping would be to Elbert, CO 80106. Thanks a bunch. Ken

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,732 Posts
Ok, I’ll layout what I have and let you know. I’m still on the fence on selling them, since I haven’t finished the door mount ones, but I’ll get everything together and take some pics.

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,732 Posts
Ok, here’s what I got, actually 3 flip up windows. Looks like extra drivers side was never removed from the bubble wrap, still has the Lexan protective film on it. All have the hinges.

edit: corrected second pic

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guy. How are you ding this morning? Are you set on selling these windows? What do you think for the set? Let me know what you want. Thanks, Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts