Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I bought the kit and was slowly getting it done when I finally realized that between work and all the other life stuff that gets in the way;I would die before I ever finished it. I called Mike. He agreed to help me out and three months later I am getting my VIN on Tuesday and will be a 2007 graduate! Mike's work is outstanding. The car feels perfect and there are no excuses. Still needs paint but for right now the Gel coat looks fine. So when I am asked if I built the car I will say "No, it I had it custom, built" Thanks Mike you are the man!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,533 Posts
Congrats on getting it done. You made the right choice with Mike, hes a great craftsmen and a standup guy. I am sure it came out great! Post some pics so we all know it happened!

Mike

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
Another great vendor!
I bought a Tremec 3550 tranny from him, he shipped it before I had the check in the mail!

·
Senior Charter Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no clue how to post pictures. If it is not back & white simple I am cooked!

·
7,889 Posts
Here are a few photos I took along the way. Will post more later. Unfortunatley I didnt get any once the car was completely done. I knocked the seams down and painted them flat black to match the gel coat. From 20 feet it looked pretty darned good. Drew glad you liked it
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts