Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been plugging away on the car fairly slow, i'm now getting to the point of needing advice and pointers to finish the car, if there is someone in the northeast of detroit area who would be willing to allow me to see their car and ask some questions i would greatly appreciate it. i would really like to complete it for the summer. thanks vince

·
Senior Charter Member
521 Posts
Vince,
I am in St. Clair Shores. You are more than welcome to check out my car, and I will help resolve any issues you may have with your build. If I can't answer your questions, I am sure I can point you to someone that can.

586 776 0664 home
248 442 4471 office

·
MotorCity Madman
72 Posts
Vince -
I'm in livonia, my build is still in the roller phase (no motor or bodywork yet),
so I'm not sure how much help I'd be. Platinum has a real nice example of a
finished car, plus he's working on some cool seats for his.
You're more than welcome to check mine out, not sure if it will be much help though.
Drop me an E-mail if you want directions.

Tim -

·
541 Posts
Vince, there's a lot of FFR's in the area that would be willing to help out. Either one of the guys that already posted or give me a call or email. Greg Dunn @ 248 875-0891 work or 586 977-2386 home, Sterling Heights. You should also check out our website:
FFROG-SEMR

[ April 06, 2002, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Cobra54 ]

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey thanks alot guys, i will be contacting you, also i really appreciate the responses and the offerings! thanks, vince

·
Charter Member
1,495 Posts
VINCE, I HAVE A FINISHED FFR AND LIVE IN THE MACOMB TWP. AREA, NEAR MT. CLEMENS. GIVE ME A CALL AT 586-948-0420. I'LL HELP WITH WHATEVER I CAN. MIKE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts