Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend, Hope to see you all there.
I don't know if everyone is interested in eating or not but because of the number of people that have confirmed this week we worked up a fixed menu. This is to help the staff out and be able to feed all of us at roughly the same time. I tried to pick out a few things that work for the guys and gals that are coming. Hope this is acceptable.
So here is the menu:
Hamburger
Chicken Sandwich
Fish & Chips
NY Strip
Fajita Rollup
Chicken Ceaser Salad
Drinks will be available through standard cash bar.

Todd

I posted this on the Regional forum also.

Everyone,
Here is the low down, I have scheduled a meeting for us in a place that is centrally located for everyone, it is still a little far for the guys on the west side and hopefully this won't deter them. This may or may not be where we try to meet every time. The date is April 10th, this is the Saturday before Easter. I know that we are not going to be able to get everyone there but I would like to be able to get as many as possible.

The location is P.B. Putters, this is a restaurant/bar and is located at
57042 Grand River, New Hudson. This is just south of I96 off of Milford Rd about 1/4 mile on the right side. The reservations are under the Factory Five Owner's Group. Please email me for a map if needed.
Time is 12 Noon.

Here is hoping that this can work out, and if interested in helping please let me know also. We could use help in checking people in and making name tags for a starter. Any other input will be helpful also.

Sorry this is so long, Hope to hear and see you all soon,
Thanks again,
Todd
Michigan FFRog
FFR 2086

[ April 07, 2004, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Todd Baumann ]

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Todd,
Got the message and we will try to make it. If the weather is nice enough, we might even drive our FFR. I'm putting it back together this week, and it might even be on the road this weekend.

Thanks

Steve

·
Senior Charter Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry guys forgot to tell you it is @ Noon.
Todd

·
Charter Member
1,495 Posts
Todd, The date sounds good to me. I'll confirm next week tho. Mike

·
Mid Ohio Loopster
1,980 Posts
Todd, Sounds good to me also. Will be able to let you know the beginning of next week.

Scott

·
FFCobra Fanatic
547 Posts
I cant make it. I am in the procees of installing twin turbos on the cobra.

Maybe next time though.
Larry

·
Charter Member
1,495 Posts
Todd, Think I'm gonna use the day off to work on the Cobra. I've got a whole bunch to do to get it ready, plus wife and I are going on a cruise an April. Not much time left. Catch you all next time. Mike

·
Senior Charter Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TTT

This upcoming weekend, Hope to see you all there.
Todd

·
Senior Charter Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TTT

Oh yeah this is going to be good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.