Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Are you kidding! your garage is clean and organized compared to mine. I wil take a picture tomorrow, and you will see what a messy garage really looks like.

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
Stang8s has you SMOKED in that department if anyone has the pics he posted a while back.

I dunno how you guys can work in a garage like that. I spend more time cleaning and organizing in the shop I work in at school (granted, it is public so 15+ people use it and no one cleans up).

·
6,559 Posts
Yikes! Aren't you afraid of that stuff falling on your nice paint?

2001c5, Nice! I'm getting ready to decide on floor covering. What did you use?

·
2,860 Posts
You win! :D WHO CARES? :rolleyes: As long as the Cobra fits. :cool:

·
Junior Charter Member
686 Posts
2001C5,

You really should think about tying up those un-sightly yellow power cords on the ceiling. People wont take you seriously if you can't keep your garage picked up a little :D

But seriously, that's an impressive Cobra crib.

·
Ford Junkie
1,670 Posts
Originally posted by Brian NMI:
can anybody beet this.
I'm not sure I want to know what's in that water bottle hanging from the shelf

No worries man, mine looked pretty rough (maybe even competition for you) until I built a new one and got them both organized a bit.

I'm sure it will only take another year or so for them to both be trashed out again (and I don't have room for a 3rd garage on my lot!
)

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
I probably have you beat, but I'm too embarassed to take a picture and share it on a public forum. Hey, at least my Cobra club got to see my "creative messiness" when they showed up for our Christmas party and insisted on seeing my build. However, they were sworn to secrecy and had to wear blinders to go into my garage! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!! ;)

·
Cobra Junky
786 Posts
Thanks, Guys!!!

I don't feel so bad now.

The Wife is always amazed that I can go right to the part/tool that I'm looking for...even if you can't see the floor most of the time...lol

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Ok guy's, lets see who can beat this in the messy dept.

·
Junior Charter Member
3,114 Posts
I think that I'm a close third to Mike in CA and Brian. I'd take a pic, but I can't find my camera. Pete

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Mike,
Are you sure there is a car in there somewhere? ;)

·
Banned
7,701 Posts
Wow, those are some seriously messy garages. Not to offend, but I think a garage (or the state of it) says something about a guy, just as the shape of his lawn. When I drive through my subdivision, I see trashed garages, and usually the yard matches. It just looks horrible. Then, as I pass by an open garage that's neatly organized, there is usually a well-manicured lawn out front. That just looks better, and to me, suggests conscientiousness, diligence, you get the picture.

Personally, I don't think I'd set foot in a Roadster that was built in a garage like that. If a guy can't take the time to keep his shop picked up when building a car, what does that say about his level of diligence and attentiveness when putting together suspension, brake systems, steering systems, etc.

Again, no offense. Flame on...

·
Nothing Is Possible Without First A Dream.
59 Posts
Mike- Holy Cow man, you gotta go outside just to change your mind. 1st Place.

2001C5- What happened? Forget to fully retract your utility light? That's just disgusting.
;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts