Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Its been awhile since I was on the forums. Many of you knew Enzo and know that I lost him last August. His illness and losing him took alot out of me and I'm just coming out of it and excited about work and stuff again.

For Finish Line the economy slow down and the loss of Enzo has effected us alot. This company was Enzo's baby though and his vision and I owe it to him to give it my best at this time and try to generate more business and more interaction with the customers.

I'm letting you know what we're doing and asking for input and suggestions from you guys as well.

The website is being done over as many are having log in problems and stuff. 15 years or so ago when we first got it up we were the only one and it was great then. But just like everything it is so outdated and I haven't had time to focus on it until now. Please feel free if you're having any trouble with it to email or call toll free at 888 436-9113 for immediate help.

I want to try and run more specials now and move the merchandise with perks for the customers which in turn will be more sales for us.

I'm also looking into some new merchandise to carry and bringing back the t-shirts and stuff that everyone liked a few years back.

Specials: We are going to run a lot of specials and would like feedback on those as well. I know we have one on the front page of our site for this month and this week I started putting coupons with out going orders for discounts, free shipping depending on the size of the order and things like that.

I also found one of our specials from a few years ago that is for 10% to 15% off certain packages.... for example visors and windwings - 10% off order - switches that include 5 different ones get 10%, bumper assemblies that include the overriders, the grommets, the nudge bars get 15% off and many more like that.

I will try and match prices if anyone wants to inquire. Many items are not marked up that much so I don't have a lot of wiggle room but some we make and we can be flexible.

We will now be open for extended hours. I'll try to answer any weekend call backs and emails before Monday that need immediate help.

Remember you can always call toll free at 888 436-9113 or email us at [email protected]

God Bless You All and we look forward to your feedback.
Paula

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,824 Posts
Hi Paula it's good to hear from you. If you are having web issues i do have a really good web guy that can help. Let me know and i will put you in contact with him.
Good luck and I look forward to many more years of doing business with you.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Paula,

It is good to hear that you and Finish Line will continue to grow and be a part of this forum and our projects.

Your business has been a part of my build and I look forward to viewing the new web site and specials as I continue to progress slowly along with my project.

Thanks for posting your future plans, George

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hi Paula
It’s great to hear you are back at it ,as it were, and your plans for the company. I’m looking forward to doing business with Finish Line in the future. I’ve bought quite a few parts from you in the past, and I’m seeing lots of things I will need from you on the horizon.
My wife and I wish you all the best for your future and that of the company.
Our best wishes
J.D. & Terry Nash

·
The Traveler
3,087 Posts
:001_smile: Outstanding supplier!

Paula, may God bless... Will be in touch as soon as I get back home for stuff...

·
Premium Member
2,913 Posts
x2!!! :001_smile: Outstanding supplier!

·
section 8
5,135 Posts
Geez where was I through this? Paula so sorry for your loss. Please keep up what you were doing ! Always got great service and parts !! Cheers Bob

·
Official OLD GUY
3,877 Posts
Continued support

Paula,

Half my car I bought thru you and Enzo, and since it's always a "on-going project", I'll be buying even more great products from you. Always glad to support an honest, helpful, knowledgeable dealer / vendor.

Glad to hear you are continuing the "vision" . . .

Doc :beerchug:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Paula,

So sorry to hear about Enzo's passing. I remember meeting the both of you years ago at your shop when we were visiting in florida. You were both very helpful and well informed regarding Cobras and Ferraris. I will be buying more parts for the second cobra this winter. Thank you both for all your contributions!
Sincerely, Dr. Scott

·
779 Posts
God Bless You...

You are exemplary of our American Spirit and never quit attitude. If what you are doing was easy, everyone would do it! I have been thrilled with every item I have ever purchased from Finish Line... and (being about the oldest/longest FFR build ever) that is saying something! Any time I called for any reason I was treated as a valued customer... AND as a friend. (Not necessarily in that order.) I am sorry for your loss. The economy makes the struggle even harder, but you have a huge extended family right here supporting you personally... and supporting Finish Line. Be well and prosper beyond all expectations.

Now I think I will go find something that I absolutely have to have and place an order! :^)

from the Piedmont,
Michael...

Attachments

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We've had some comments and suggestions on some of the other forums and wanted to update you as to what we are doing. We appreciate and encourage all your feedback as well.

We agree with everything you are suggesting and it is the main reason we are getting a new software and website. The freight has been going up and up and we are shocked every time we get a UPS update but no one wants to order without some idea of what to expect for freight charges.

For now we have all orders shipping free in the U.S. if they are over $150.00 until the end of November.

All orders that are over $100.00 in the U.S. will ship for a flat rate of $7.99 and will continue through the end of the year. Orders under that we will try to ship the most economical way and overseas we ship through the US post as it is less than UPS.

Once the new website is up though even overseas will be advised of shipping costs ahead of time.

Orders going out now also have coupons for additional savings for your next order.

We also have some ideas about the new site where we will have instructions for the items we get the most questions on. We will give you guys the list as you are even better at it than we are and if we use your instructions we will send gift certificates. We appreciate all your help and suggestions and will do our best to accomodate you.

We appreciate all the comments and take to heart everything you are suggesting. If you have any specific requests we're always here to help you and you can call toll free at 888 436-9113.

Paula, Johnnie and Jackie
cobra, nardi, moto-lita, mini cooper, ferrari, shifter carts, parts and accessories from Finish Line

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
Paula,

Thanks for the update...you reminded me that I need to order some stuff.

Will go through the site and order in next day or two.

I was sorry to hear of Enzo's passing and wish you well.

Mark

·
Registered
621 Posts
You will be just fine with that attitude

When the going gets tough the tough get going.

You will be a stronger company with your attitude and vision. The support from this person will not be any less than in the past. Just received my latest order last night.

More orders to follow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.