Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cory - I was by All Angles Collision this spring and saw the two GTMs in the showroom. They were the first ones I have seen in person. They both looked great. What are you working on now? Do you guys ever make it to Kansas City for any shows?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cory - I was by All Angles Collision this spring and saw the two GTMs in the showroom. They were the first ones I have seen in person. They both looked great. What are you working on now? Do you guys ever make it to Kansas City for any shows?
Right now my car is wired and has been sitting waiting on the transaxle. I will start the transaxle install today and hopefully get to go kart stage shortly. I haven't made it to any shows in KC lately but when mine is completed I'll be hitting up a lot of shows.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered it December 22 2010 through factory five. I jumped in early on the first 15 deal. Factory five sent me a reimbursement check in June with a letter saying they no longer felt comfortable holding the money. They also said mendeola would honor the original price agreement if I chose to continue business with mendeola. I talked to Ian and he said I was like second or third next in line so I decided to send my check on to mendeola.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My Mendeola has arrived! Today I will be taking the body off and installing it to the LS3 motor. WOW!!! factor has set in as this thing is so shinny. I had Ian also send everything to install the unit, that is the extra boxes in the crate. This cut down my shipping costs.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.