Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes she has a name "Valkyrie"
This is where I'm at today. Send out for title last week, so now the wait is on for the government!
Still a few details to do but I would call her substantially complete.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
She looks great, John!

·
Senior Charter Member
860 Posts
lookin good John! the red spinners really make it unique.

·
Registered
525 Posts
John-

She looks awesome! That all black just looks so sinister, and the red stripes and spinners offer just a hint of meanness.

Well done!

Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looking good John! Sinister for sure

Is the difference between the ones you just posted and the one that's your profile picture ambient light? It seems there's a difference in 'depth' with the shine between the two.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking good John! Sinister for sure

Is the difference between the ones you just posted and the one that's your profile picture ambient light? It seems there's a difference in 'depth' with the shine between the two.
Yes the picture in my avatar was inside the painters garage with the lights on it.
It’s a matt finish for the car with shiny black stripes that don’t really pop as much in these pics. Kinda funny because you also don’t see the number meat balls on the door or the cove either in this light.

·
Registered
104 Posts
John,
Congratulations,the coupe looks great. Hope everything with the title goes smoothly. Any plans for the first trip after title and tags?
Jim

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
John,
Congratulations,the coupe looks great. Hope everything with the title goes smoothly. Any plans for the first trip after title and tags?
Jim
Thanks Jim, probably stay close to home for the initial period to make sure there are no gremlins and then it will be winter:frown2:

John

·
Senior Charter Member
2,970 Posts
Congratulations John! Looks great! I trust a look back at the journey is all (mostly) positive. Hope you get a few miles in before the snow flies.

Marc

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations John! Looks great! I trust a look back at the journey is all (mostly) positive. Hope you get a few miles in before the snow flies.

Marc
Marc,

It sure was, although a bit longer then originally anticipated, it will be great to get behind the wheel and log some miles!

John

·
Registered
891 Posts
Nasty and superb.. :) Congrats John.. :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Wow, looks absolutely awesome John! Great work!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts