·
Junior Charter Member
984 Posts
Beautiful!!

Greg

·
Registered
90 Posts
Herman, what a nice picture. For those of you that do not know Herman he is the type of guy that would take his own hood off his car and drive it 3 hours (one way) to have it color matched just because another FFR friend (me) liked his color so much. Congradulations Herman!

·
Junior Charter Member
2,473 Posts
Super looking car!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Herman,

Nice photo

POM congrats!

Sherman.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
very nice! Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
29,537 Posts
WOW! A truly beautiful car and worthy of being POM!

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Herman, what a nice picture. For those of you that do not know Herman he is the type of guy that would take his own hood off his car and drive it 3 hours (one way) to have it color matched just because another FFR friend (me) liked his color so much. Congradulations Herman!

Sounds like a good guy. Why couldn't he just drive his car there instead of having to take the hood off?

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Just an FYI: The "Chateau" is located at the Saratoga "Mountain Winery" (aka the Old Paul Masson Winery) taken last year at the "End of the Summer" run.

·
AspiringShadeTreeMechanic
33 Posts
That car is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Who painted it? Where did you get the seats? We've been trying to hunt those down for a while. Job well done.

·
Junior Charter Member
465 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can only imagine when my kit will look half that good! Excellent work!

Kurt

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
That car is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Who painted it? Where did you get the seats? We've been trying to hunt those down for a while. Job well done.
Steve: Thanks a bunch!
Ken Pike, AKA Street Rod Painter up in Northern California painted up my car. Patterned off a 350Z's color of "Dayton Metallic Blue", he mixed something close to that and simply called it "Kens Blue".

The seats are Factory Fives high-back seats. You can order those as an option unless they've changed that over the last 4 years.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts