1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,420 Posts
Nice pic!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Very cool! I'm assuming that is a monument of some kind behind you, what is it, or where was the photo taken (city)? Great background!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Love it!!!

Great shot......What color blue??????:yes:

·
Junior Charter Member
1,361 Posts
Awesome

Solid blue, no stripes: a killer look. I can see some nice details. Did you do the Drop Butt mod? Kinda looks like it.

Congrats!

·
Junior Charter Member
2,470 Posts
Congrats! and nice car!!!!!!!!

·
Junior Charter Member
1,223 Posts
Very nice looking car. I wish there more to POM than just a picture. I see a beautiful car every month and would like to know more about it.

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Very nice looking car. I wish there more to POM than just a picture. I see a beautiful car every month and would like to know more about it.
Ditto. Would be great if there was a link to the graduation thread for that car in the POM announcement.

Gorgeous car, by the way.

·
Registered
765 Posts
WOW!! I never imagined waking up this morning, getting onto the forum, and seeing this.

Thanks for all the kind words Guys. The car was a labor of love.

Jared - The monument is the Santa Barbara Mission in Santa Barbara.

Mikey - The Color is Lexus Spectra Mica Blue

Alan - Actually the Car does have stripes. They are Phantom stripes, lighter then ghost stripes and only show up in the right light.

Glen, Kevin - Here is a link to the "sort of Build Site" http://www.annoyinglittlekidinc.com/cobrablues

And a big thanks to Bill.......

·
Junior Charter Member
1,361 Posts
Great stuff, I like your build pictorial.

Did you in fact do the drop butt mod? Looks like you did something back there, possibly including a different or re-shaped trunk lid. At any rate, very nice regardless.

·
Big Kahuna
5,671 Posts
Stunning, congrats.

·
Super Moderator
29,455 Posts
WOW! That blue really pops!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts