Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed an order yesterday and spoke with Max, a vendor here. What a nice guy. Got me just what I wanted and made sure everything was with the order that was suppose to be. I've found my supplier of Ford stuff from now on. I hope others here have the need to give him a call sometime. Good luck with your builds...Bob

·
Senior Charter Member
1,026 Posts
I agree Max has helped me out with my build. :D

Thanks Max

Steve

·
The Traveler
3,106 Posts
Max is on my speed dial in case I need more OEM Ford parts!! Good people to deal with

·
3,760 Posts
Max rocks, as do many of our forum sponsors. We are extremely lucky to have vendors here that understand exactly what we're doing and share our passion.

AJ

·
Senior Charter Member
1,151 Posts
I ordered new lower control arms from Max this week, great Guy to deal with. He also mentioned that the new Ford Racing catalogs would be out soon and He would be offering them to Forum Members at no charge again. Watch for His upcoming post.

Tom

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
Max is simply the best. If anyone needs anything Ford Racing or OEM, Max is the best. I call him about once a week for stuff. Never a problem, never a hitch and always makes sure I have what I need even if I forget what I need. BUY FROM MAX!!!! Cheers Richard.

·
Non-Traditionalist (I'm not a purist, just look at
3,008 Posts
Max is the man!

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Max on the left coast and Mike on the right - both are excellent service oriented guys that you can also talk to like someone you've known for a long time.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Max is the greatest. I'been fortunate enough to make a few purchases from him. I prefer to buy from him 400 miles away than from a Ford dealer four blocks from my house. Better service. Better prices.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Max is the greatest. I've been fortunate enough to make a few purchases from him. I prefer to buy from him 400 miles away than from a Ford dealer four blocks from my house. Better service. Better prices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts