Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got home this afternoon there was a big package at the front door. Max sent a box of goodies for the Western Roundup. Max and Five Star Ford don't forget them when it's time to order your Ford Racing Parts.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
I get my daily driver parts from him in addition to all the FFR Ford Racing stuff I need. Usually he has a better price than Summit. Cheers Richard.

·
Charter Member
1,402 Posts
I have to put in a vote for Max as well. I was buying a bunch of parts for the driveline and assumed I'd get a good price through the local parts place because it wasn't a dealer. They had difficulty locating all the right pieces and couldn't help with any advice on mating up a 351W with a T5.

Then I called Max. He knew the exact part numbers I needed and recommended some options as better values and the end price was much better than the local parts place. Better parts, confirmed pieces for my 351W/T5 setup, and better price - a perfect experience. I would highly recommend giving Max a call. -Bret

·
Senior Charter Member
357 Posts
Max is unbeatable! He has bent over backwards to help me with whatever parts I needed and always got them to me quickly. He also takes parts back that I ordered and did not need. I also highly recommend giving Max a call. Skip

·
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The sofa, rug and coffee table were actually part of the rental space (our living room) that my wife kicked me out of as soon as I shot the picture.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts