Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
7,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to be in the Scottsdale area and took the opportunity to stop in and meet Max. Had a nice visit, a good cup of coffee and walked out with a Five Star Ford cap.

Max is very supportive of the Forum and speaks highly of everyone. The Dealership is happy, Max is happy and I think we need to continue to support our venders.

Thanks again Max for a pleasant visit and your support of our passion.

Ray

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
8,694 Posts
Same here. He quoted a price of a bracket at, like, $45 and I said, "great" before he had time to finish his sentence. Then he said, "Do you want to hear about your FFR discount?" so I shut up and let him finish.

Bracket arrived very quickly too.

The vendors are great to deal with. Anything extra that I'd ever spend with them (if this ever happens) is worth it for their knowledge.

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
26,201 Posts
I spoke to Max today about a $4 discontinued part he helped me locate at another dealership. He didn't make a dime but was pleasent and a great source of knowlede. He's one of the BEST.

·
Junior Charter Member
31 Posts
I ordered a cheap part from Max and accidentally transposed two numbers on my credit card. I felt bad that Max had to make a long distance call to straighten out my mistake on such a cheap part. Max stayed very courteous. Anything Ford Racing I buy will be through Max. Thanks Max.

·
FFR Rookie Craftsman
2,937 Posts
Howdy,

I got a Ford Racing catalog from Max. If he checks out this thread.....Thanks for the catalog Max!

Paul

·
Charter Member
7,902 Posts
Hey thanks for the catalog Max - you da man!

Great service, fast shipping, great prices - can't beat MAx for Ford stuff.

Howard in Washington

·
Charter Member
41 Posts
Max sounds like a great guy to do business with, but I don't know who Max is. I would appreciate it if somebody gave us Max's info.

·
Charter Member
1,004 Posts
Wannabe,

The Max everyone is talking about here is the very helpful "Mad" Max Zuckerberg at Five Star Ford in Scottsdale, AZ.

Reach him at 1-800-866-1520
or
[email protected]

Be sure to mention that you were led to him via this forum so that you get his discount.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Max is one of the advertisers here on the forum ... Five Star Ford. You will find a link to his site on the forum home page.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,600 Posts
Max is great! I needed a $7.00 part overnight to finish my brake conversion. I called him in the afternoon and it was there the next morning! Great service considering that he couldn't have made much on the part!
Thanks MAX,
Ron

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is nothing Max won't do for you if it is within his powers. Yes the prices are good, but that is not the main reason I go to him, it's because of his CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Never once did Max not have the time to help me out. Two thumbs up for Max!!! THANKS MAX!!! Don

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.