Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, Mass-Flo EFI has been growing steadily (and quickly) over the past 9 months or so. More volume has lead to larger orders for stock. Larger orders from our suppliers has allowed us to negotiate better pricing. That combined with more streamlined processes in manufacturing, (it's wonderful what volume can do for business) has resulted in lower costs to us for our complete systems.

Now the good part... Rather than just sticking the extra profit in my pockets, I've decide to include more parts in our complete systems for Fords, AT NO EXTRA COST... And we're not talking about nickle and dime stuff here...

Effective immediately, ALL complete Mass-Flo systems will include a Mallory billet aluminum distributor, and a Mallory performance coil with a nice extruded aluminum heat sink/mounting bracket.... No extra charge. These parts sell for between $330 and $400, depending on where you buy them.

This applies to complete systems and new orders only.

My sincere thanks to all who have supported us...

·
3,211 Posts
Nice timing Chris! My wife just asked me for the 5th time what I want for my birthday next month :D .

·
Charter Member
842 Posts
Chris,

You know Mr. Richards... soon... you are going to own the entire market... Very cool... :eek:

Chris

·
2,332 Posts
Chris,

Thats great news! Glad to hear that things are going well. It's nice to see a supplier pass on the savings. You don't see that very often any more. My hats off to you!

-SGC

·
he who lives by the sword. gets shot by those who
2,847 Posts
Chris,
does this apply to polishing as well? :D :D
Congratulations!!
Ben

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,359 Posts
Nice package, Chris. Much better value for the price. In fact, it compares quite well now with the Edelbrock Pro-Flo package - dollar for dollar. I really wish that you had offered that package about 6 months ago when I ordered my Edelbrock Pro-Flo kit. Having those extra parts for the Edelbrock price ($2,600) were the main reasons I went with Pro-Flo instead of Mass-Flo. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,359 Posts
Hey Chris, follow up question. Any plans to include fuel pump and fuel lines in the future?

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Way to go! We are glad it took off like you wanted it to. I hope it is all Made in USA too.

-Kouros

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it is! In fact, here's a recent addition to our website about that very thing... http://www.mass-floefi.com/madeinusa.htm

Mark,

No plans to add fuel system components. I prefer to let customers choose their own fuel components, rathter than supply you with something you may not like (and charge you for it).

One other thing I forgot to mention...

Our complete system for 351C/429/460 has always included a distributor and coil. We will be REDUCING the price of those kits by around $300 in the next day or so.

[ September 27, 2005, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Quality Roadsters, Inc. ]

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,359 Posts
Chris, I noticed that you supply the injectors as well. As they say, hind sight is 20/20. Tell you what, if I end up calling you for a Mass-Flo kit you'll know that either my Edelbrock Pro-Flo failed or it is just driving me crazy to program!! So you'll have to give me the special just-installed-the-Pro-Flo-and-the-programming-is-driving-me-looney-discount!! Next time out, I'll try yours first, though. Namaste.

·
Charter Member
290 Posts
Rats, ordered mine a month too early! I guess that's the price for being impatient.

Chris, regarding the fuel system components. Did you ever considering adding them as an option? I'm in the process of putting together the parts now and it would be more convenient if I could have just added it to the order.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do you have plans to someday include an aluminum 500HP 351W hanging from the bottom of your system? You know, as a little something extra?

xtn

1 - 20 of 21 Posts