Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today marks a 34 yr dream becoming reality....I'll order my Mark III in a couple of hours with the assistance of Mark Webber. I'm expierencing similar emtions when my son was born...excitement/fear/$$$$$ out of my bank account. There has been a secondary gain as I prepair to build my MarkIII....garage & tools are all in order and clean!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Did you get the free shipping?

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have not yet order...free shipping is being offered?

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ALL RIGHT!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP:)

·
3,760 Posts
The madness begins. Good luck, Charles! Have fun. I'm sure having fun building mine, still a ways from on the road though.

AJ

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok..my Mark III order is in. Just got off the phone with Stewart Tramsport...the guy that answered the phone new nothing about the $1.00 tranport deal...I have to call later.

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
I saw the post on FFR's web site about shipping. Look here for more info. congrats!!!!

·
2,990 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. What I am finding is it gets even better with each mile stone.

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
26,251 Posts
Charles,

How much did that free shipping save you and what lead time is there on the kit?

Thanks and Congratulations!
Greg

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Mine's been sitting in the garage WAITING for me to come build it for 3 weeks now! :( Gotta get the house done first. Congrats & welcome to the forum that causes more change of build direction that you can imagine! :D

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
It will save me the trip up there or $600 shipping cost

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Todd, no donor...but have found a couple of 95 GT stanges at a yard on Montana...went by to see them yesterday...they want $700. for 8.8 w/rotars and diskes. Going to check out other lots today.
Gre-M tried to set up delivery with stewarts aging this morning but the guy answereing the phone did not know anything about the $1.00 deal. I think I'll save about $1,400... is that close Todd?

·
15,282 Posts
Man, shipping must be going up. I was only $1300 to San Francisco, and that was only three months ago. Fuel prices are on the way back down, so I'd expect under a thousand to Texas. Or free, this week. Nice promotion.

I suspect you'll have to set up your shipping through FFR for that promotion, though. Someone obviously has to pay Stewart -- they're not doing it for free!

Cheers, John

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
John, when I finished ordering my Mark III yestterday FFR informed me I needed to make the shipping arrgements with stewart...that they were informed $1.00 deal.Called today but the main man I guess went on vaction until Tues....will try then.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
711 Posts
$1100 regular freight charge to Florida!

I can handle the $1.00 in cash when mine gets here!

Raymond

1 - 19 of 19 Posts