Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a non-donor build and I am looking for the pedal assembly. Does it matter if I get a 87-93 or 94 to 99 with the Mark III? Also, the same question relative to the steering column. Thanks.

·
Non-Traditionalist (I'm not a purist, just look at
3,008 Posts
Steering column comes with the kit and if you are planning a 4.6 build you need a 96 or newer pedal box. Mike Everson is a great supplier on late model pedal box's I got an awesome one from him a couple of months ago!

·
Junior Charter Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
David O, You are correct, I guess could have worded it better. According to Larry, I don't have to worry about a steering column. It comes with the kit regardless of what motor I use?

·
FFCobra Fanatic
280 Posts
Jeff,
I'm just putting parts together right now, but I went to Mike's (I live close enough to make it practicle) and looked at the two type pedel boxes. I went with the newer one because it looks stronger and costs less! One of the benifits of the MK III is having this option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.