Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife purchased this off groupon for me but looking to see where its actually located. Their website is not informative at all. When I google the Marina motorsports park ,it comes up with a strip mall in Marina .Not sure if track is at Marina Airport .Hopefully someone has an idea . Thanks Stephen

·
Charter Member
729 Posts
I did it in Stockton at the airport...fun, but they don't let you get out of 2nd gear.:crying2:

·
Unconventional Builder
5,498 Posts
I did it in Stockton at the airport...fun, but they don't let you get out of 2nd gear.:crying2:
Right AutoX is in 2nd gear and most aren't skilled enough to go into 3rd without it costing $$$$ to the organization who supplies the cars. ** See post #6 **** Instructing is the best gig.

·
Unconventional Builder
5,498 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that was the event.I was scheduled to drive the Ferrari 458,when I arrived they had replaced it with a California Special. The 458 apparently got its front end smashed up prior week. I ended up driving the Lamborghini instead. It was a blast and surprisingly, I fit well. I'm on the bigger side.It was my first time and the instructors were letting us have some fun pushing it. Would do it again!!

·
Unconventional Builder
5,498 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That instructor was crazy, Can't even imagine driving so lax with one hand .They fill the course with lots of twists and turnes. With my limited skill ,I gripped that thing like a fighter jet. Even with the seats holding you well still need to hold on !! Thank for the video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts