Factory Five Racing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
To my knowledge there are 5. Two in BC , two in AB, and one back east. Mine is being shipped before the end of May.Thanks 2ndhlf
There are two new GTM owners as of August 2011 in Canada.

A man by the name of Dave purchased a Gen 2 and he resides in
North Bay, Ontario.

I purchased a used kit from Alain on the 27th of August. This car originally
came into Canada through British Columbia from a different owner who sold it to Alain.

The build number for this car is #105 and now resides in Cambridge, Ontario (me). It is likely then, that there are at least five GTM's in
Canada at this time (Sept/2011).

I'll need to get access from Cresus to update my location.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Please add to the MAP

I have been trying to add my location for a while now but without success. So here it is Vestal NY 13850
GTM # 307

·
Registered
2 Posts
Farmington, Utah

I am building a Gen 1 in Farmingon, UT. Give me a call if you want to take a look. Ron::) eight-o-one 699-2609

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm in Yuma, Arizona... cant "place a pin either" Tried a few times, mabee it's me, dono...Why is this a "sticky" if it doesn't work???

Jon # 240

·
Registered
51 Posts
There are two new GTM owners as of August 2011 in Canada.

A man by the name of Dave purchased a Gen 2 and he resides in
North Bay, Ontario.

I purchased a used kit from Alain on the 27th of August. This car originally
came into Canada through British Columbia from a different owner who sold it to Alain.

The build number for this car is #105 and now resides in Cambridge, Ontario (me). It is likely then, that there are at least five GTM's in
Canada at this time (Sept/2011).

I'll need to get access from Cresus to update my location.

I know there is at least 4 in british columbia including myself owning the first gen 2 in the province and that number was since over a year ago so there is probably several more in bc alone

brian

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a Gen I and a Gen II 2 hours North of Toronto.

Dalton what number is your gen 2. When i first orded my gen 2 i was told i was getting the second one made after the yellow one. so 3rd. Which was also the first in Canada. I was put on hold for a month and a half for shipping and when I called factory five when i recieved my kit they said i was now the second kit in Canada and the 5th or 6th sold. My kit number is 328 and on the forum I have only seen no lower than 325. Just curious what number my gen 2 is:confused1:

·
Registered
2 Posts
New guy

Brand new to the fourm, just back from SEMA 11 we took the modified GTM out there, Dave and the gang @ FFR liked it, we will have 2 GTM's in [email protected] the world of wheels in Feb 012 if your come check them out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My Gen I is #293 and my Gen II is #345. No comment on what FFR might have told you. I've heard it before...

·
Junior Charter Member
170 Posts
Last year I bought a Gen 1 kit from a guy north of Seattle. All new parts from GM including an LS6 crate motor, G50-20 trans, and about 30% built.
I wish I was closer to being done but my 40hr a week job keeps getting in the way. It runs and drives pefect (go cart). Just working on the body and doors now. I built complete window door frames so that's taking some time.
I think my kit is #59.
I live in Beaumont CA, if someone wants to come check out my build. And if someone figures out how to add a pin for me, that would be cool too.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
North West Canada

I live in Prince George, British Columbia. Not sure about the build number, but my 2010 serial number is F5R1000335MS. Just firing the engine for the first time (today) after I get the engine to spark!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I created a new map for everybody

Hey guys,

I got sick of nobody being able to edit or use the map(including me) that was previously created so i created a new one. I'm already on there.

If you do decide to add yourself, just make sure you dont delete the green "Add yourself to this map" post marker, it centers the map nicely.

New GTM Supercar owners world map

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thanks! Just added myself.

-Michael

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey guys,

I noticed that some people put in place marks incorrectly. They showed nothing basically, or instructions on how to drive to someones house.

So just in case some of you arent sure how to add yourselves to the map, i have written up these instructions on how to do so.

1) When the map loads, click on the "Edit" button towards the left hand side of the screen. (Look towards the "Google" logo in the top left, beneath that there is "Get directions" and "My places", beneath this there should be "Edit")

2) Now, towards the top left hand corner of the map screen itself, there should be 3 icons. The hand icon, placemark icon and the create route icon. Click on the middle icon which is the placemark icon. A place mark will appear on the map which can move around with your mouse.

3) Click on the map where you want your placemark to appear. A speech bubble popup window will appear where you can enter text. Make sure you select "Rich text" within this popup. Once you have done this, type in your desired title, eg: Rev2xs's GTM.

4) When you clicked on "Rich Text", classic Microsoft Word style option buttons will appear, towards the right, you can select the "Insert image" icon to upload a picture from websites such as photobucket, etc. You can also enter text into this bubble above or below your picture, eg: car specs.

5) Once finished, click on "OK" which should be towards the bottom right hand corner of the speech bubble popup.

6) Now, back where the "Edit" button originally was (See step 1), you will see "Done" and "Save". Click on "Save" first, then "Done". These buttons will disappear and be replaced with "Edit" once more.

7) Your placemark will now be visible on the map for all to see.

I hope this clears up the process for anybody out there who wasn't sure how to do it.

Thanks, Tom!

New GTM Supercar owners world map

61 - 80 of 97 Posts