Factory Five Racing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ya good point.

I will go through the list and clean it up.

For the ones posted as visitors please add more info or be removed.

Thanks
Ed

·
Junior Charter Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
OK

I deleted all the ones with no ID.

If I deleted you and should of been on there please add pin agian and some info about you and your GTM.

Thanks
Ed

·
Junior Charter Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
you got it...

Since Ed is one of Bill's right hand men, I think we should make his map the official registry.

David
Thanks

I have both maps on my page. I have to admit my map has flaws because it seems that vistors can post so it is not the most accurate. This give the members 2 options to look at though.

·
Still Working
57 Posts
I've added.
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
GTM #57 2000 LS1(for now). GT2 6 speed. Silver powder coated frame and panels. Paint to be 2006 Porsche Midnight Blue. Expect to be driving by end of summer 2008.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
GTM owners post map

I will post my pin as soon as FFR assigns my GTM a # . I was curious though at the posting for Federal Way WA. with no info. If this is a valid GTM build I would like to meet the owner, I'm only 30 min. away in Enumclaw.
Thanks Denny

·
Registered
858 Posts
Harahan Louisiana?

according to the map someone pinned Harahan LA but there is no ame on it, was it a mistake? I hope not, I was hoping to take a look at one in person.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, at what point do you want a pin up, I just made my purchase on Friday, 2/20/09, and more likely will have a few questions for you veterans out there, with hopes of not being a pain for anyone.

I am in the La Porte, TX. area, and did not want to add pin until proper time.

Tks,
Jesse

·
Registered
1 Posts
HOw

How would I go about getting in contact with someone on the map. I am looking at building one of these but have not seen one yet? I am in San Diego right now and would like to look at one, but need to get in contact with the guy to see if I can go look at it. Please help

[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
To my knowledge there are 5. Two in BC , two in AB, and one back east. Mine is being shipped before the end of May.Thanks 2ndhlf

21 - 40 of 97 Posts