Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We see people asking if there are GTM owners in their area,also has been a post or two of a list of owners on this forum.

I thought this might be fun and useful.

I have created a map of GTM owners. If you like feel free at add your pin to your location.

Click on link to map.

GTM owners map

Thanks

Ed

[ April 24, 2007, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Fasteddie ]

·
Junior Charter Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cresus

Wow, lot more responses on yours than on mine...funny how that works.
I was looking and a found where you did a map sooner then me. Sorry I did not realize that.

I think there is room for both. Each map has different features and accomplishes the same task.
The code for you map would not work on my web page.

Ed

·
Junior Charter Member
2,632 Posts
Ed,
Is there any way to figure out who put what dot where? I see there is a dot on Lubbock, Tx, which is VERY close to my home town.
-Cole E.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I saw a builder around Elmhurst, Il. I grew up in Northlake. Please email me. I'll be back in Il to visit friends in June.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,380 Posts
Something is amiss regarding that first map. I think visitors (not owners) are adding pins. My area shows 6 builds, yet I've never heard or seen from anyone within 100 miles of me.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by jhilb:
Something is amiss regarding that first map. I think visitors (not owners) are adding pins. My area shows 6 builds, yet I've never heard or seen from anyone within 100 miles of me.
I agree if you do not have your FFR # posted you are probably not valid.

Fasteddie can you delete the invalid ones. Its hard to "delete" from the uses end.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,380 Posts
Hope so. Maybe there are others in my area, but if there are, they are keeping really really quiet (read secretive?).

1 - 20 of 97 Posts