Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a loud turnsignal flasher. Maybe wire in some type of a buzzer? I'm tired of driving with my turnsignals on! thanks for the help.
bob m.

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
Get a self cancelling one and hook up both lights. I don't leave them on at all. Cheers Richard. Sorry couldn't resist. Dave Smith calls it an FFR trademark.... the blinker always on.

·
Premium Member
3,886 Posts
A cheaper way is to go to your local Radio Shack and pick up a piezo buzzer, 12 volt, and wire it across the green dash lamp. You can get them in various decibel ratings (loudness) for just a few bucks. I have one, but haven't installed it (yet) because I have Russ Thompson's self-cancelling turn signal, so it's not a big problem ( still ahppens sometimes though, because I turn the wheel so little to navigate many corners that it doesn't cancel sometimes).

Forrest

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
If Ergie pops in he will give you the Rue Goldberg approach. he invented an elaborate system of digital Gizmo timers to do the blink thing for a timed period then auto shut off..

Another good reason to go with the column mounted stalks from the vendors here on the forum..

·
FFCobra Craftsman
949 Posts
Smitty...I'm at work and can't remember but I believe it was the 552. I'll have to check my files at home.

[ December 19, 2002, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: al solomko ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts