Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,655 Posts
Nice pictures David. Thanks. I like that photo host that you are using, it made looking at all the pictures very easy.

Olli

·
FFCobra Craftsman
784 Posts
David,

Nice pics, Must have missed ya, was there thrusday and friday harassing the FFR guys.

You must not have made it to the AAPEX at the sands..there was a blue Series I there. Couldnt believe it...

Phil

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I see you didn't lose your touch for taking great shots, you did say that used to be one of your passions?
Anyway just watched a show on the Venice shots you've taken and the dude was saying they sent arcitects to Venice and recreated it in vegas right to scale atleast that tower and interiors right down to the same marble size and colour(hmm I just spellt color in american)
Have to show Puddy that green car, looks cool, and thats the color he wants.
Cheers Ray

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Ray, you talk'n bout that blue/green 41 Willy's, that is one of my other favorite cars. That's pretty much the colour I have in mind, maybe a little lighter.

·
Senior Charter Member
366 Posts
Looks good Dave! It was nice meeting you!

-Brad
(The guy that came really late with his nurse girlfriend!)

·
Senior Charter Member
293 Posts
Hey Dave, one of your shots is of a black and yellow cobra with chrome rims. Do you have any idea what rims they were? If not, it's cool. They are great looking rims. btw, that Enzo has to be one of the greatest cars I'd ever seen!!! Great shots!!! Regards, Martin

·
1,033 Posts
Hi Martin, David thinks those are either PS Engineering wheels or Team III.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.